Sunday, December 6, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Would you believe we found this 6.5' artificial tree, pre-lit and everything, for only $35? That's like the cost of a real tree! So yay, we are now officially decorated for Christmas! I apologize for the poor quality of the picture...this one was taken with my cell phone. We got some better pictures with our digital camera, but I can't find the cord to upload the pictures to the computer. I guess this one will have to do for now.

Oh, and it snowed last night and a little bit more today, so it really feels like Christmas now! Funny how this native southern California girl, who never had a white Christmas until a couple of years ago, is so excited for snow, huh? I'll like it until January, probably. Then the novelty wears off.

Side note: the gift card from "The Human Fund" from my last post? There was no balance on it. We found out while trying to use it to buy this tree. Luckily we had funds in our bank account, but still. Sigh. I'm hoping it was just a mistake and not a cruel joke...

4 comments:

kari said...

Weird. Did you look up this Human Fund on line? Just wondered. But the tree looks STUPENDOUS! Nice work, Team Alleman.......you are officially IN Christmas season. Merry Merry! Love you.

Mamapierce said...

So the gift card had no money on it? How sad. :o(

Love your tree! $35 is a screaming deal!!!

Svedi Pie said...

The tree is beautiful! And I'm sure it was just a mistake. It happened to me before with a card my work gave me, only it was a Visa one. They had to get me a new one. I highly doubt anyone would be that mean.

Mickelle said...

I second the mistake vote. But "The Human Fund" is a leftover Seinfeld joke, which is already an odd choice for a legitimate charity to take on.