Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ward Halloween Party

Thanks to my sisters and their creativity, we all had costumes this year! We had already planned on Joshua being a fireman, but somehow we ended up with all in theme. Starting off, we have Joshua's lovely candy bucket:
It's so hard to get him to smile for pictures sometimes...
Can you tell what Cody was? Hint: the rectangles on his shirt are red and blue. And he's holding what he's supposed to be in his hand (and yes, that is a Transformer).
Daddy and son:
Wish I had a full-length picture of me so you can see my white shirt all covered in spots!
Mommy and son:
We had a great time at our ward's Halloween party last night. We had good chili and cornbread, played games, trick-or-treated to the doors in the building, and enjoyed the company of our ward members. Happy Halloween, everyone!

2 comments:

Writing Group Blog said...

Hey, Reece has the same green bucket. Yay, Halloween!

Mamapierce said...

I LOVE Halloween. It's my second favorite holiday! These pictures are so fun. :D