Monday, July 13, 2009

Carina, a la Google

My friend Shara did this on her blog, and I thought it was cute so I decided to follow suit. Hope you don't mind!

Google Searches

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
A: "Carina needs Sarah help to steal a diamond from a house in Malibu from a guy named Peyman who is involved with an opium cartel" (from an episode of "Chuck"--how did I not know there was a character on this show with my name? Oh, right, because I don't watch it...)

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
A: "Carina looks like a lil cute lobster because she went suntanning during the holidays :p like WOAH" (some random blog)

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
A: "Carina says: I love Vanessa" (from myspace...I can't see the context because myspace is blocked on BYU campus, but suffice it to say that I don't even know anyone named Vanessa)

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
A: "Carina wants the pound cake, berries, and lemon curd off her desk. Come and get yours if you're in the building." (someone's Twitter update)

Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
A: "Carina does not come with HEPA filtration and the wand is at the lower end of Miele standards" (apparently there's a vacuum cleaner out there called "the Carina")

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
A: "Carina hates all cheese and cheeselike things" (another myspace thing...and this is SO not true)

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
A: "Carina asks for money from Herta." (who is Herta? and does he/she really have money to give me?)

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
A: "Carina likes to pretend." (someone's family blog, about a small child, I think)

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
A: "Carina eats a tissue" (a video on YouTube...obviously, this is not actually me)

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
A: "Carina wears a toilet seat on her head in the bath tub because she 'wants to.'" (um...what?)

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
A: "Carina was arrested for nothing! YAY!" (this was actually from a message board of someone else who was playing this same game...thus giving me the impression that Carinas are never arrested because we're just too cool for that)

Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
A: "Carina loves 'The Sound Of Music' Movie so much she's learned all the songs and even memorized a lot of the dialogue." (someone's 6-year-old daughter's YouTube video)

Interesting stuff, I tell ya.

3 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

Hehehe too funny! I really liked the Carina looks like a cute lil lobster and the Carina wears a toilet seat on her head. Too funny! :D

Mickelle said...

Yeah, I tried this with my name to little avail. Sad. Yours were too funny!

Brianne said...

yay, Carina, the Great Tissue-eating, Toilet Seat-Wearing, Sound of Music-Singing, Lobster-Like Vacuum Cleaner!