Monday, July 6, 2009

The blah days

I just had to take the time to thank my dear sweet husband for being so sweet and kind to me the past few days. I had a really bad backache yesterday and a headache tonight, and he's been incredibly helpful and patient with me, making dinner, helping with Joshua, and just being sweet.

I texted him the following just before I came home after work: "I'm just sorry I keep having blah days and you end up doing all the work." His response? "It's fine, my love...I signed on for the blah days too ;)" Just what I needed to hear at that moment--thank you, my love!

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

What a sweet hubby! Definitly the right man for my Carina!!

kari said...

Absolutely! My hubby also had a blah wife last nite! Huzzah for good hubbies!

Mamapierce said...

What a great hubby you have. Isn't it great that he signed on for more than just great days? You guys are too cute!