Monday, September 28, 2009

I love autumn!

I gotta say, I LOVE this time of year: all the leaves changing colors, the air turning cooler, the anticipation of all the holidays coming up. I'm so looking forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Joshua's birthday (holy cows, I'm going to have a 2-year-old! That's crazy!), Christmas, New Years...what's not to love?

Okay, I'll admit, I'm not really liking the idea of the 30-degree drop we're going to have from Tuesday to Wednesday this week, but I think I'll get over it. Plus, as much as it annoys me after awhile, I do think snow is beautiful. And I can't wait to watch Joshua play in it. For now, though, I think I'll just sit back and enjoy our view of the beautiful reds and oranges all over Timp. =)

*I should mention that no, I didn't take that picture...but it does very much remind me of the view from our kitchen window.

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

Utah is beautiful in the Fall! I miss that.

Sarah... said...

I agree! Fall is gorgeous, and I love the all the excitement that comes with the holidays. The only downside it the snow. It's beautiful, but SO darn cold! Oh well. :)

P.S. That picture does look very similar the the mountains surrounding us. I was actually going to ask you where you captured it!

kari said...

Mmmmmm. Autumn. You didn't mention the crisp, blue sky and clean air! My favorite in contrast to the colors....I wish I could see Joshua play in the snow!!! Kudos for the nice post, Allemans!