Thursday, October 1, 2009

Silly kid likes to wear big people clothes :o

I haven't posted pictures of Joshua since Cody's birthday, so I think it's about time again. The past few days, he's really enjoyed wearing my clothes--I got a new shirt from the company I transcribe for, so he wanted to wear it...I love this smile:I got some new shoes in the mail today--I haven't had new shoes in a really long time, and it was way overdue. Joshua somehow got them on and was trudging all over the house in these boots:Yeeeah...I love this kid =)

7 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

He is such a handsome little guy! :)

The Hulls said...

Cute shoes too!

ivygirl said...

Hey he could almost be a ghost for halloween with that shirt on!

Speaking of which what is he going to be? Be sure to stop by our house we will give him a special treat!

Brianne said...

you'll notice the boots are on backwards...haha. I have such a cute nephew =)

Writing Group Blog said...

What a cutie! Love the updates!

kari said...

Fashion guy! Awesome.....

Brianne said...

he has such a great cheesy smile...and you'll notice he has the droopy Dahle eye, too :-o