Saturday, June 19, 2010

Master Builder

We keep finding these little block cities all over the place. I wonder if someone wants to become an architect or something someday...He's so proud of his creation!
And he's not just stacking blocks, either. The other day, I heard him get into the fridge. By the time I got there, I found this little tower (the yeast, sliced cheese, and mayo just above his head):
He laid the ice cream toppings in between the breads, too. Apparently everything has to be "just so" with him... And here's a random picture we took this morning while Daddy was in class. Sorry about my hair being all wonky.
I sure do love that kid!

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

I love his smug little look in the second picture. Such a cutie!

Mamapierce said...

What a precious picture of you & Joshua! I LOVE your wonky hair! ha ha! And I love YOU, cousin!

kari said...

Maybe you should start looking at engineering schools now.........?
So cute. :)

Brianne said...

Silly Joshua.

And, um, wonky? No comment.