Monday, November 22, 2010

Joshua says...

It's been a few weeks since I last posted...things have been so busy lately, and I apologize. I did want to post some of my current favorite Joshua sayings:

"Night night, Mommy! Go put your jamas on and go sleep with Daddy!"
"Do you want to race this, Mommy Daddy?" (he is OBSESSED with racing and will "race" almost anything)
"There's a other one tar (car)!"
"What are they are?" (no, that's not a typo...that's how he says it)
"No, I not!" (in response to comments about him looking tired)
"It's tickle time! Tickle me, Mommy!"
"Let's read this one."
"I want a big hug!"
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20!" (yes, he skips #13)
"That's a funny one!"
"I want a sawdish (sandwich) with peanut butter and jam."
"Please have some milk, please?" (that's him asking for milk)

That's just a sampling. I'm so grateful that his speech has improved so much over the past six months. Love that kid.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Hey, I love him too! What a coincidence! =) His speech really has improved a ton. That's awesome.