Thursday, November 25, 2010

The World According to Joshua

After Thanksgiving dinner today, Joshua grabbed the camera and proceeded to give us a little glimpse into how he sees things around him. Enjoy!
Can of chicken broth on the counter:
The tops to the sparkling cider we purchased:
Side of our desk. Wow, it looks old.
Aunt Brianne's legs and feet:
This duster is one of Joshua's favorite toys:
Aunt Brianne is silly...
Very silly.
Joshua loved "helping wash the dishes"...
Yes, this is the current contents of our kitchen trash.
Close-up of our carpet.
Daddy is not amused by Joshua's incessant photo taking...
Catalogs littering the floor...
You'd think we were preparing for Black Friday, but we really weren't.
His toy box!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Dude. I'm a creeper. Haha these pictures are cute. Silly Joshua. He's so short! Also, I love how the first picture of Joshua helping wash the dishes shows my hand and part of my chest...yikes.

kari said...

Whoa! Through the eyes of a child, indeed!

Svedi Pie said...

This maybe one of my favorite posts ever!! It totally made me laugh and I loved seeing his perspective

Mamapierce said...

Love all these pictures!!! It's fun to see the world how a child sees it.