Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Baby Brother!!!

We were able to have another ultrasound yesterday to check up on baby's growth--and right there, as plain as day, the tech (a different one from last time) told us she is 100% sure that it's a BOY! Joshua is getting a baby brother!!! And because I know you all love to see fuzzy ultrasound pictures, I'm posting the four we got. I tried scanning them at work, but the scanner/copier is horrible and came out way too dark (even after changing the settings), so I took pictures of the pictures with my cell phone, which explains why there are flash reflections and the pages look like they're somewhat curling (because they were). Anyway, here are some pictures of little Bobinazinho!!!

First up, his arm...
 His manhood...
 His face...
 And his leg...
Isn't he cute? Okay, so maybe you can't tell yet. But he will be cute. Oh, yes, he will.
 
I need to go out in the garage and pull out all the little boy clothes. Hopefully they will fit him and coincide with the seasons. Since he's due just six weeks before Joshua was born, most of them should work. I can't remember how stained or stretched out they are, though...and I'm sure we'll need some new onesies and things like that.

I feel him moving a lot throughout the day, just little pokes and things. He especially likes to bounce on my cervix--sorry if that's TMI, but it is reality and it just feels...weird. It's like he's trying to find his way out already, but he better not make an appearance for at least a couple more months! Anyway. Both Cody and Joshua have felt him at least once, so that's fun. He seems to be most active between 11pm and 12am, which bodes extremely well for our future sleep plans (end sarcasm). Haven't had any horrible heartburn yet--crossing my fingers--and no swollen fingers or feet yet! I meet with my doctor tomorrow to the monthly checkup. I can't believe I'm just a few weeks away from the 3rd trimester.

So, that's our little guy! I'm wondering if he'll look just like Cody and Joshua or if I'll get a little dark-haired kiddo like me. Either way, he will be so very loved. Can't wait to meet you, Bobinazinho!

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! I can't wait to see pictures or him and who he will look like. Any names in the works?

Emily said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you!

Kirsti said...

Yay! We can't wait to meet him either! Also, don't buy any onesies yet; we have a bunch of 0-3month gender-neutral ones you can borrow.

Tiffany J said...

Congratulations on another cute boy AND a brother for Joshua! That's SO exciting!