Friday, May 9, 2008

Pictures!

Hello everyone! I know I said I would post pictures last weekend, but...well, things got away from us. Life is going great for our little trio! Cody actually has a job interview on Monday morning, so please keep him in your prayers. He has a couple of other leads, too. I'm still working the same job, and Joshua is even more adorable than ever. As proof, here are some pictures from the last week or two:
See? We have such a photogenic family. Can you believe Joshua is almost 5 months old? I'm getting ready to celebrate my first Mother's Day. It's strange, thinking that I'm actually a mother this time around. And this is a very special weekend, too...it was one year ago this weekend that Cody and I learned that we would have a little child come into our family. What a wonderful year it has been since then! We are so very blessed. =)

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, he looks SO much like his daddy! It's amazing! :o)

Carina said...

He does look like his daddy, doesn't he? No wonder I love them both =)

kari said...

What handsome men are in your life, my daughter! You are very blessed! I adore the pix, even the sad ones--everything must be so tragic for him a times! (don't tell him I chuckled)

Keeping Cody's job hunt in our prayers! Love you all.