Friday, July 25, 2008

We are now Oremites!

Well, we're all moved! Tons of people came to help us last weekend, and we are so very grateful to all of you for your assistance. We literally could not have done it without you--so thank you, Mickie, Steve, Kirsti, Brianne, Becky, Jeshua, Aliesha, Greg, Rich, Christian, Thomas, and Molly (please forgive any misspellings)...I hope I didn't forget anyone! If so, I'm sorry and thank you as well! We love our new home and are eager to get everything unpacked, which is hard to do since we still have all the demands of work and Joshua. Anyway, Joshua seems to love our new home, as evidenced by the following photo:This is in the front room. You can see into the kitchen over Joshua's right shoulder, and over his left shoulder and past the boxes, you can kind of see the hallway leading to the bedrooms. Once we get everything set up, people should come visit us! I promise we're fun to hang out with!

Joshua is becoming more difficult to feed now, as he grabs for the spoon and shrieks in protest when you take it out of his mouth (I think the rubber tip is soothing to his gums...could he be getting another tooth?). Anyway, he gets really messy, but he's still cute. Here he is with sweet potatoes all over everything--he loves sweet potatoes, just like his mommy! Not so much like his daddy, though...
And, finally, he still likes to hide under the couch, as evidenced by these pictures Cody texted to my cell today:
We have such a cute, photogenic baby. I'm amazed that he smiles in almost every picture we take of him now. And that laugh! I really need to get a video of him laughing and post it. Cutest thing ever. Anyway, it's almost time for me to go home to my family, so have a great weekend, everyone! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua gets cuter every day! I'm glad you love your new home. I can't wait to come over a visit sometime soon. Good luck with everything :)

Mickelle said...

I can't believe the cuteness. And the size. I'd give anything to just have Besty stop growing all together. Just for an extra few months.

Glad the new home is treating you well! Is this a permanent thing?

The Hulls said...

You're right! He is photogenic! Just like his Mama. Enjoy him.

kari said...

what fun pix of our little guy! He really IS cute for the camera. Love you. can't wait to hear the giggle/laugh/happiness.