Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some much-needed outside activity

On Saturday, we decided that Joshua needed to go to the park. I think it was more along the lines of me feeling like we never do anything outside and realizing that, come winter, it would be much harder to justify going outside...anyway, I brought it up and Cody agreed that we all needed some outside time, so we headed to a park near our house. Joshua seemed to be a little bewildered by the swing and didn't like the slides at ALL (as evidenced by the pictures below), but he seemed to enjoy sitting on the grass. We only stayed for about half an hour, but it seemed to satisfy him (and us). Of course, we took pictures! Here's our cutie:
And later on that night, Joshua and I went to meet up with Kirsti to watch the Relief Society Broadcast. Cody apparently thought Joshua was adorable in his new outfit, so he took a picture:Yeah, our son is just so photogenic. Of course, I'm not biased in any way. Not me...

7 comments:

kari said...

That is one CUTE story and the pictures tell all! Somewhat of a surprising experience for our little boy, but he has now been initiated into the club of park kids. :) We love him and you!

Melanie said...

Cute pictures. He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love the park - so cute that you took him there. Don't worry he'll get used to the swing in no time :)

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Look at how cute he is!!! I'll add y'all to our page so I can check on you often :) Please check on us too! So glad to catch back up with our birthday buddy :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look! It's so fallish and cute!

jhjonze said...

Thanks for the comment! Happy to help with confirming stuff. You guys have a really cute son! And yea, I think he had a pretty good mission.

The Hulls said...

Wow! What a fun activity. I'm so suprised he liked the grass. All my kids hate it! I love seeing what your little family is doing.