Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally, a video! (not a very good one, but still a video!)

So, my new phone is being silly and won't connect to our home computer, so I haven't been able to download (upload?) any of the videos I've taken with it since we got them in June. There's also a size limit on video clips that my phone can send as a text message--they have to be under 14 seconds long, and most of my videos are longer than that. Plus, our regular video camera is on the fritz and is waiting for us to take it in to be fixed, which we really need to do before the holidays. Anyway, so Cody was playing peekaboo with Joshua from behind the couch yesterday, and I managed to take a very quick video of them both...very cute. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Thanks for leaving us a comment! I added you to our "family" side bar so we can continue to keep in touch! The last time Steve and I had the chance to see you guys was at your reception! Now you have a happy little boy! Time flies!

Karin said...

Hey Carina--your video and blog are so cute. I added you to our list so I can keep up with you! Hope that all is well!
Take care!

Melanie said...

Cute!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love his little laugh! :)

Jared and Laurel said...

How fun! Hooray for baby games!

Brianne said...

cute video =)