Monday, June 29, 2009

Yay Temples!

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house on Saturday...it was so beautiful, and luckily Joshua behaved better this time than he did during the Draper one. Plus, Brianne came with us! I'm glad she was able to come experience it, too. It was a beautiful tour--I look forward to being able to serve in that temple once it's dedicated. We got out just as the sun was dipping behind the temple, which allowed us to get some really nice pictures.
Moroni, the moon, and a random bird. Cool, huh?
Our family :)
I love it when Cody carries Joshua around on his shoulders, and Joshua seems to love it, too! Cody took this random picture of me. I don't usually like posting pictures of just me, but here you go. Isn't the view from the temple just breathtaking? And you can see the Draper Temple and the Jordan River Temple in the distance =)

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a wonderful experience! You have such a beautiful family, Carina, and you, yourself, are just beautiful! Love you! xoxo

Svedi Pie said...

I love these pictures of the temple. Very pretty. How nice you were able to go! :)

Mickelle said...

Nothing more wonderful than being at one temple and seeing two more. We are truly blessed.

kari said...

Sweet time with your family! Joshua LOVES being up high on his daddy's shoulders, for sure! It looks lovely. If I can learn to spell it, maybe I'll visit that temple someday! :)

Writing Group Blog said...

How fun! Your little Joshua is getting so big!