Thursday, August 26, 2010

Four Years!

It's been four years since we took this picture. What an amazing day that was, and what a rollercoaster ride we've had since then. We've lived in three houses. Cody has had four different jobs and has earned a college degree. I have had three jobs, four if you count being a mommy. We have one of the cutest 2-year-olds ever. And we're still just as in love as we were that first day! It's hard to not have as much time together as we used to, but I think it almost makes the time we do get together even more special. I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend, someone who makes my happiness a priority. He compliments me often, reassures me when I am feeling down, and is a wonderful father to our son. I love you, Cody Alleman, and I can't wait to spend eternity with you!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy (Belated) Anniversary! =)

Writing Group Blog said...

Hey, no fair, I haven't had a computer for a long time. Congratulations! Woo hoo, four years! You are an awesome, power couple and not to mention great people besides. Thanks for being our friends and for being so wonderful. We love the Allemans!