Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More videos!

Okay, so I'm a slacker. I promised to update this blog at least once a week, and look at me--I haven't posted since last Tuesday. I'm sorry! To make up for it, I have a few videos to share. Once again, I apologize for the lack of quality, as these were all taken with my cell phone. It's just so much more easily accessible than our video camera. They seem even worse on here...they really do look better on my phone. Much more fluid on there, even though it's a much smaller screen. Anyway, we'll start with the oldest one, which was taken about a week ago:

He's also learned how to blow raspberries. At least, I think that's what they're called. He'll just sit there, making noises and trying to get our attention all the time. It's a little hard to tell the difference between the noises I'm making and his noises, but it's still cute, I think.

Joshua loves to be bounced by his daddy, as evidenced by this next clip (please ignore all of my comments in the foreground...I think I was talking way too loudly):


And finally, this one is probably the best video we have of him laughing so far. This one was taken on Saturday, as Cody was blowing on his cheek and bouncing him on the bed:


I know, I know, maybe someday we'll post videos where you can actually see facial expressions. I hope these will do for now!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Cute videos! It was worth the wait!!!

Mickelle said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!

Adorable footage. We need a camcorder soooo bad.