Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He's learning new tricks =D

So, Joshua has learned a couple of new things recently! And my dearest husband has been so sweet to send me pictures and videos via our cell phones so I can share in the joy while I'm at work (isn't technology amazing?). Anyway, the first trick is that he can kinda-sorta sit up on his own. He needs to be put that way first, and he'll usually fall over after a minute or two, but it's pretty cute to watch. Oh, and he's getting really good at grabbing things and putting them in his mouth. We should probably wash his toys more often. Here's a picture of him performing both of these tricks (the picture was taken last Friday):
And for his next trick, which seemingly came out of nowhere (for me, anyway): he grabbed and held onto his bottle! Of course, I'm not usually around when he takes bottles, so I had no idea he was anywhere near this milestone. Lo and behold, Cody sent me these two pictures today:I couldn't believe it. Our little guy is growing up so fast! It makes me so happy. I miss being home with him during the day, so I make sure to treasure the weekends. Cody has another job interview on Thursday, so everyone please keep him in your prayers! If he gets this one, I may be able to finally quit and be the stay-at-home mom I've always wanted to be. Thanks!

No comments: