Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Headaches...

I have a headache again. For those of you who don't know, I've gotten frequent headaches for awhile now. I had them off and on in high school and my first three years of college, they were pretty frequent during my mission, and I think they were off and on while I met and dated Cody. They seemed to lessen when I was pregnant and breastfeeding, but now that Joshua is fully weaned, they're back in full force. I thought cutting my hair would help, but I haven't noticed any difference. I don't know what the problem is. I had an MRI just before I got pregnant, and it was normal. I've never officially been diagnosed with migraines, but I wonder if maybe I should be. I don't think they're stress-related, as I get them on the most random days. I wonder if staring at a computer screen all day is part of it? I sometimes wish I had a job that let me get up and walk around more, or that had less computer involvement. Of course, I'm not going to look for another job in this economy, but it would be nice. Sigh. I hope Joshua behaves himself tonight, because his mommy isn't going to be in the best of moods and his daddy needs to study for his test tomorrow... =\

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

How is your water intake? That can affect headaches. Also, I had headaches while living in UT because of the high altitude. I know of some herbs that would help, too, if you're interested in those. :o)

La Vita Bella said...

Are you tense in your neck/shoulders? That could affect it as well. Especially if you do sit at the computer a lot at work, that can put strain on your neck and shoulders. Anyways, I'm sorry, that's no fun.

Shalece said...

I get headaches/migranes and have found quite a few things that trigger them, and things to avoid, and a few articles that may be helpful. Let me know if you want more info. csbeyler@yahoo.com

kari said...

Sorry, Sweet Girl. Time for Headache Research! There are so many kinds--tension, cluster, migraines, etc. Alittle Internet Education may be helpful....Love you.