Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy 8s

Tara tagged me, so here goes. Nothing is in any particular order.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Heroes
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Smallville
4. The Office
5. Seinfeld
6. Friends
7. Gilmore Girls
8. AFV

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Slept in (thank you, my love!)
2. Went to church
3. Played the piano in RS (the only time I ever get to play the piano anymore)
4. Enjoyed alone time while Joshua took a 2-hour nap (alone in his crib...wow) and Cody slept
5. Made dinner
6. Watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
7. Played video games with Cody
8. Read some of "Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling"

8 Things I look forward to
1. Staying at home with my kids
2. Moving to a more permanent home
3. Having two or more children
4. The ACERC Conference being over (which will be in just two short weeks!)
5. Getting some of our bigger bills paid off
6. Being able to put money into savings
7. The Second Coming
8. Eternity with my family =)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tucanos
2. Carrabba's Italian Grill
3. The Olive Garden
4. Red Lobster
5. Don José's
6. In 'N Out
7. Miguels Jr.
8. Carl's Jr.

8 Things I wish for
1. I could lose weight without having to work for it
2. We had enough money for me to quit working full-time
3. More time!
4. Two cars--it would make things easier
5. New clothes. My wardrobe is hurting.
6. Free plane tickets to my family's reunion in Texas this summer
7. Freedom from temptations
8. A deeper understanding of the Lord's plan for me

No comments: