Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fotos do Josué

It's been awhile since I posted pictures, so I thought I'd put a few up of the latest Joshua shenanigans. First up, he seemed to really enjoy having oven mitts on both of his hands (and please ignore the messiness of the room around him):This is the first time we really let him get into the spaghetti (he's learning to use a fork/spoon, so...yeah). It was definitely fun cleaning him up.These next two pictures were taken on my birthday. I love how he hams it up with his daddy.Joshua enjoys having random things on his head (in this case, a onesie that we took off of him because he dribbled water all over, which is one of his favorite pastimes these days): Just a random, "Hey, what's up?" kind of look here:I just love this face. He's a silly kid.Once again, we gave him apples and caramel. And once again, he got it all over--only this time, he gave himself quite an awesome hairdo. Yeah, he went straight to the bathtub after dinner that night.
And these next two pictures just melt my heart--but I had to put them in to document that he's been a fussy little bugger the past couple of days. He's getting his last four teeth (canines), and he has been miserable. I think he'll be done with teething after this, though, so we're looking forward to that. And he's still so cute, even when he's so upset!That's our son! Thanks for letting us share!

10 comments:

Mickelle said...

Wow, Carina! He has so much personality! I can't believe the fun things he does -- the oven mitts, putting things on his head...

So cute! I hope Betsy starts entertaining herself more with stuff like that soon.

The Hulls said...

He IS getting huge! Wow! He's left babyhood and is now a little boy. How fun!

The Allemans said...

To be fair, most of the random things aren't instigated by him...I put the oven mitts on his hands (though he was the one that ran around with them like that for a good 5 minutes before they fell off, then indicated that he wanted them back on again), and Cody put the onesie on his head. But still, he doesn't seem to mind and even runs--and often quite literally--with it sometimes. =)

And you're right, Cami, he really has become a little boy! It's bittersweet, because I do miss how little he once was, but I do love the antics he does these days.

kari said...

That's our darling little guy! What fun he is at this stage! I cannot wait to see him NEXT MONTH! We shall have fun, he and I.....

Thanks for all the pics. Best post ever!!!!!

Mamapierce said...

What a cutie!!! I can't wait to meet him in TX.

Writing Group Blog said...

You're right, he is super cute. It's fun to see what kinds of things we have to look forward to.

Jared and Laurel said...

I love that you let him make a mess sometimes! It takes more patience, but creates more fun memories. Noah has all his teeth except his canines, too-- how sad that teething can be so miserable! But, seriously, I LOVE this age. It's so entertaining!
Carina, congratulations on welcoming a new job in your life! I hope it goes well for you.

Gisely Vanderlinde said...

Nossa que lindooooo.... que família mais linda que existe heim... perfeita e abençoada... voce merece amiga

Gisely Vanderlinde said...

Adiciona meu blog ao seu.. bjoss amiga

Gisely Vanderlinde said...

amiga não esqueça de adicinar o meu blog fiz hj ele rsrsrsr