Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!!!

I can't believe it's the second one already...thank you, Joshua, for making my husband a daddy, and thank you, my love, for being the best father to my son that I could hope for! =)
Edited on 6/23 to add: the matching shirts were semi-not on purpose...I ordered Joshua 6 or 7 T-shirts online (all he had were long sleeves), and didn't realize until after they came that one of them looked almost exactly like one of Cody's shirts. We joked off and on about taking a picture of them in their matching shirts but didn't actually do it until now...but anyway, yeah. Makes Joshua look even more like his daddy, which is adorable anyway =P

5 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

Love the matching shirts! :)

Mamapierce said...

Look at them matching - so adorable!!! Happy Father's Day Cody!

The Hulls said...

The matching shirts are a cute touch! Happy Belated Fathers Day!!

Brianne said...

aww, such great smiles! these are awesome pictures =)

kari said...

Such happy boys! Love the shirts matching! You should do that every year for your men! They look so cheerful with each other. Joshua feels safe and secure in his capable daddy's hands.