Monday, June 29, 2009

I love piano and cello music...

Ever since I moved to the School of Technology, I've used Pandora to listen to music. I started out with Collective Soul and music like that, but realized that some of it was a little too hard for a work environment. So, I put in Enya, and ever since then it's been playing a lot of simply beautiful piano music and other stuff like that. I love it.

Then I found a friend's blog had the following video posted, and I fell in love. I gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of the Taylor Swift song, but played on the piano, it sounds awesome. I'd love to play as well as Jon Schmidt...maybe in the next life, who knows. Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

kari said...

Beautiful and unique. Thanks. I truly did enjoy it.