Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time for another haircut!

Summer is upon us, and with our trip to Texas coming up next week, we decided it was time to give Joshua a summer haircut...and boy, did we ever! We borrowed Cody's grandpa's hair clippers (these things are ancient...the receipt in the box says 1968--but hey, they still work!) and went at him. Here are the before pictures:
And now for the after pictures:Yup, it's definitely short and will take some getting used to, but we like it. It makes him look older, and we won't have to worry about combing it that much anymore! Plus, it kinda makes him look even more like his daddy, don't you think?

6 comments:

Craig said...

He does look older and much more like Cody. I like the new look. He's getting so old :)

The Hulls said...

How was he during the haircut? My kids scream the entire time. Lovely!

Mamapierce said...

Such a cute haircut! I think that he looks so much like his daddy. :o)

Brianne said...

wow, nice work! I'm impressed =) can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Mickelle said...

Yup, he's a cutie! I just can't get over how much older he looks. I keep needing to cut Betsy's, but I just haven't come to terms with losing my baby...

Saw your note on Shara's blog, and hey, I'll watch Joshua if you guys want to go to the movies! Just let us know.

kari said...

The haircut did take a little adjustment on my part, but after a week at the reunion, I say he looks like a cute little man, and is such a sweet little guy! We adore Joshua.