Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brianne's 22!

My little sister turned 22 today! Happy Birthday, Brianne! I know she rarely reads this blog, but I just wanted to take the time to say how much I'm glad we're sisters. We're six years apart, so we weren't really all those close growing up (I mean, how much in common does a senior in high school have with a sixth-grader?), but since she came to BYU, we've become really good friends. I know things didn't really turn out the way she planned as far as schooling, but I'm really glad she moved to Utah and we were able to get to know each other as adults. And she's an awesome aunt! Seriously, this girl is amazing...she's a great musician, a wonderful listener, and, to be honest, one of my best friends. So here's to you, Bri! I hope this next year is even better for you than the 22 before it!

This is Brianne and Joshua before his birthday party last month:
And this is Brianne and my other sister, Kirsti. We went out to breakfast at Kneaders this morning. Should have gotten a picture of the three of us, but it was super crowded and people were wanting our table:

1 comment:

kari said...

She's a pretty cool gal, for sure! Thanks for the blog post, Carina. We certainly are blessed to have her in our lives, yes? All three of my daughters are amazing! Glad you got a good breakfast...I've got to try this Kneaders place sometime!