Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's 2010 already...time is just flying by! I hope everyone else had a great holiday season. It's strange to think that it's over already, isn't it?

We traveled to my parents' house in CA for Christmas, and it was so nice and warm and so very enjoyable to be with family. Of course, we neglected to take pictures with our own camera (we often unintentionally rely on Kirsti and Rich to take pictures, since they have the better camera...I need to get copies from them!), but it was a great time, trust me. It was a much-needed trip, and it was wonderful to be there for Christmas Day--our first time since 2006. Good thing we got back to Utah before the huge snowstorm hit...

2009 was a good year for us. Cody has been doing well in school, I transferred to a different department at work and have been much happier with my new responsibilities, and our wonderful little Joshua continues to bring us joy with his adorable little antics. What exciting things will 2010 bring to the Alleman Family? Only time will tell!

Just before we left for CA, we finally got family pictures taken, something that we had never done before. I won't overwhelm you with all 70+ pictures, but here are a few of our favorites:
Aren't we all just so photogenic? Happy 2010, everyone! :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the pictures! They turned out great. Where did you have them done?

Melanie said...

CUTE family picture!

Svedi Pie said...

What a good trip! Glad you all could take them. I really love the pics. The first one of Joshua he looks absolutely adorable. I really like the one of you and Cody - you both look so good in it!, and of course you family one is so great :). Happy New Years to you! :)

kari said...

Thank you SO MUCH for coming! We LOVED having you here....wish we could do it every single year! Joshua is adorable, and you HAVE had an amazing year. We are so proud of all three of you! Keep up the great work! We love you. ~Mom and Dad

Writing Group Blog said...

What a great family! And such beautiful pictures. I love them! And I love you all, too. So glad you had a great time in California.

Mamapierce said...

What a beautiful family portrait! You & Cody are such a good looking couple and your son is adorable! Happy New Year!

Mickelle said...

Very sweet pictures! So jealous you got to be somewhere so warm over the break!