Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally!

I've been debating about starting a blog for awhile now, but I finally decided it was time--mainly because everyone keeps telling us we need to let people see how Joshua is growing (I'm not pointing any fingers). So, here we are! Just to give a brief update for anyone who doesn't already know, this is what's going on in our lives. As of right now, Cody is going to school at UVSC (but the semester is almost over! Woohoo!) and working the graveyard shift at The Generations Network. That's 12am-4am, people. Poor guy hardly gets any sleep. I still work full-time for the BYU Advanced Combustion Engineering Research Center...yeah, I know, it has SO much to do with my BA in Humanities. Oh well, at least it's a job, right? And we juggle who watches Joshua, our adorable little son. Usually, I watch him in the mornings while I'm at work (he's usually pretty good, for the most part) and Cody watches him at home in the afternoons. Joshua is almost 4 months old now, can you believe it? Anyway, so that's a brief summary of our lives right now. We are now members of the blogging world! Everyone can now rejoice. Yay!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

I am rejoicing! Hooray! The blog world wasn't complete with you. :o) Welcome aboard!