Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Videos!

So, I'm going to attempt to post some videos of our little guy. Please forgive the quality of these videos, as both were taken with my cell phone, which only allows around 30 seconds per clip. Anyway, here is the first video of Joshua wiggling around and eventually smiling (wait for it--it's a good one right at the end), which I took one morning while at work.



This next one is of Joshua babbling and cooing, which of course we think is the cutest thing in the world. I just love listening to all the sounds he makes! Oh, and sorry for the TV noises in the background...



By the way, Joshua loved watching these...I just watched them to make sure they worked, and he cooed right back at himself. So adorable!

2 comments:

kari said...

wayyyyy cute! I adore this little guy! Thanks Carina! Love ya.

Amy said...

He is so adorable!!! I love little baby babbling and smiling. Joe I are will be in Utah for a week in July, we will try to meet up with you so we can see Joshua in person.