Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

Well, Tara tagged me in her blog, so I guess I have to do it, too. It's okay to have a blog post that's not centered around Joshua once in awhile, isn't it? Okay, here goes:

4 Jobs I have had:
Piano Teacher at Corona Music Center
Late night/early morning custodian
Human Resources Assistant
Secretary for Combustion Research Center

4 TV Shows I watch:
Seinfeld reruns
Heroes
Smallville
America's Funniest Home Videos

4 Places I have been:
Brazil
Mexico
Alberta, Canada
All over the US

4 People that email me:
Cody
My mom
Kirsti
Facebook

4 of my favorite foods:
Ice Cream
Lasagna
Linguiça
Mashed Potatoes

4 Friends I Tag:
Shara
Laurel
Wendy
Amy

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Being able to stay at home with Joshua
Hearing Joshua's first word (maybe)
Going to Florida
Commemorating two years of marriage to my best friend

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

That was fun to read! Tell me, what exactly is Linguiça?

And what's going on in Florida? Family vacation? :o)

Carina said...

Linguiça is a kind of meat that they have in Brazil. I guess you could say it's a type of sausage. They have it at most Brazilian restaurants. Mmmmm...good stuff.

Actually, we're having a family trip to Florida this August--sadly, Dana and his family won't be able to come, but Kendall and his family will be there, and so will my sisters and my parents. Plus, it'll be Cody's first time east of Wyoming. Very exciting! =)