Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The many faces of Joshua

Okay, so it's been almost a week since I've posted, and I promised we'd update at least once a week. Well, life is going alone just fine. Joshua turns 4 months old on Friday! I can't believe it! He changes pretty much daily, and it's such a joy to watch him grow. Here are some pictures displaying his many moods:This is his "I'm just chillin'" mood, sitting there and sucking on his hands. He didn't even seem to mind us putting the burp rag on his head. Silly kid.
This is his "Something's wrong, but I'm not sure I want to cry about it just yet" mood. I love love LOVE this pouty face, and we finally caught it on camera. Priceless.

And this is his "Yay, it's my mommy (or daddy)!" mood. I just love that little smile, melts my heart every time. What a cutie! I'm so proud to be his mama!

3 comments:

kari said...

yes sir, that's our baby! Sooo cute. We love Joshua and miss him!

Fedor said...

he's such a cutie.

Mamapierce said...

Adorable! :o)