Tuesday, April 21, 2009

16 months...

I realized a semi-cool timing thing in my life last night.

I returned home from my mission to Brazil on April 29th, 2005, which was almost four years ago.

16 months later, on August 26, 2006, I married my wonderful husband, Cody.

16 months later, on December 18th, 2007, we welcomed our beautiful son, Joshua.

16 months later--is now, April 21, 2009. There is nothing particularly special about the present time (unless you'd care to know that my birthday is one week from today). I just thought it was interesting how I can split up the last four years into roughly 16-month increments, all divided by major life-changing events.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. =P

Edited at 12:23pm on Tuesday, April 21st: Cami's comment reminded me of something. If all goes according to plan, Cody will graduate with an Associate's Degree in 16 months from now! So yay, another 16-month milestone! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - that's exciting :)

Mamapierce said...

What wonderful experiences to reflect upon. Yes, we're hoping (tentatively planning) to attend the reunion. :o) Will your parents be coming?

The Hulls said...

Does that mean you're going to have baby #2 in 16 months? Or maybe you'll buy a house in 16 months!! Or maybe you'll win the lottery with that ticket you found on the street in 16 months!! Or maybe you'll decide to move to Georgia in 16 months. I'll keep my fingers crossed for 16 months from now!! ;)

Mickelle said...

that's really cool! I'll have to tell Scott -- you know how he has his numbers fascination.

Brianne said...

hahaha wow. you are a nerd. =P and =)

kari said...

ummmm....right now, you're starting a significant job change...here's your milestone for THIS 16 month interval. Well, it seems to be your number somehow! :)