Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I'd like to take this time to wish a very happy birthday to my dad, Greg Burr. He's been a great father to me, a great father-in-law to my husband, and a wonderful grandpa to my son, and we are so grateful for all he is and all he does for us.

This picture is about 3.5 years old, taken at my graduation from BYU. It's the most recent one I could find of just the two of us. Thank you for everything, Dad. I hope you have an unforgettable birthday this year. Love you!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Greg! :o)

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!!!

kari said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! He did have a happy day---talked to/messages from ALL FIVE of his kids, and for the first time ever, his DAD even called him! He ate a Rib Eye at Chilis, and he got a new wallet, a package of his favorite cookies (Mom's Taffy cookies), and an IPOD Shuffle. OH, and spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It was a happy day. :)