Friday, April 16, 2010

Disappointment...

Many of you know that I went to an open casting call for The Biggest Loser a few weeks ago. I didn't get a callback, and so I went ahead and sent in a video. I was told that, if I advanced in the casting process, I would be notified by today. Unfortunately, it's now 10:18pm and I really don't think I'm going to get a call. It's a little disappointing--I thought I had a pretty good chance. But hey, I can't sit around waiting for something like The Biggest Loser. I have to start battling now. It's going to take a long time, but that's okay. My life is worth fighting for.

Oh, and I plan to apply again the next time they're casting. Who knows, maybe persistence is key =) Thanks for all your support!

5 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

Oh that's too bad - I've been hoping for you all day. Hopefully next time you'll hear better news (and it might be better timing for your family - once Cody graduates and everything). And you're amazing to begin the battle! Health is so important and you are worth it!! Love you!

Writing Group Blog said...

Carina, you are beautiful and amazing and I love you. I'm sorry it didn't happen this time, but you should definitely apply again. I loved your video and you are a complete inspiration to me. You are such a hard worker and a fantastic wife and mom. I'm so proud of you! Keep on truckin' girl!

Mamapierce said...

I am sorry, Carina. I know how tough the weight loss battle is. What is your current plan? I am here to support you. I am proud of you for not giving up. (((HUGS)))

kari said...

That's my Girl! Carina, you are awesome....we can motivate each other and try again and again and again, WHILE we keep working on our own. I'm heading to the gym...
Love ya.

Brianne said...

Keep up the attitude, that's awesome! There's nothing like the present to start battling. You can do it! And your life is TOTALLY worth fighting for =) Just like they say on Mulan...you're a girl worth fighting for...