Friday, April 30, 2010

Brianne the Graduate...oh, and I'm now 28

I promised I'd upload pictures of Brianne the graduate. Turns out, I only have a three of them. Oh, well. Enjoy anyway!

First up, this is Brianne crossing the stage, right after receiving her "diploma" (really just a case for it...she won't get the actual one until sometime in August or September). We were really far away, and though I tried to time it so that I got her just as she shook hands with the Dean or whoever that is, she was just too quick for me. Oh, well. Trust me, that's her:Aww, sisterly love:We left Joshua with a babysitter during the ceremony--good thing, too, since it was over two hours long. But anyway, here's Brianne with her favoritest sister and brother-in-law (sorry, Kirsti and Rich--you weren't there =P):Congrats once again, Brianne! Good luck with grad school this fall!

Oh, and I turned 28 on Wednesday--28 on the 28th! Hah. That day also marked four years since I graduated and five years since I left Brazil. Cool. It was a nice, quiet day. Here's my cute family before Cody and I went out to dinner that night:

3 comments:

kari said...

Hey, awesome pictures! You haven't changed since we last saw you...go figure! I love Joshua's smile, and of course, thanks for the grad pix of your sis.

Brianne said...

Yay! Thank you! =) Sorry I was too quick for you...and that is our Department head, Dr. Renata Forste, whose hand I was shaking. Woot. And Happy Birthday, Carina! =D

Brianne said...

That really is a great picture of you guys =) me likey