Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On a lighter note...

Thanks to everyone who read my venting post from Sunday! It's good to hear others' thoughts and I really appreciate all your insight. Here are a few pictures that I probably find a lot more amusing than you will, but I'll share them anyway. First off, here is where I found Joshua Saturday afternoon: Secondly, Cody texted me this picture yesterday morning. Since Cody had worked both Saturday and Sunday nights, he was pretty tired Monday morning and fell asleep on the couch. Joshua then proceeded to organize all his toys along the top of said couch (notice they're all facing the same direction):
I love that kid.

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a sweet boy! :)

kari said...

I love him too! So cute. must be a parade.......

Brianne said...

It's good he recognizes that they can't be running (driving?) into each other on a one-lane road...