Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family!

My parents came to town last week because my sister, Brianne, walked for the April graduation ceremonies at BYU (she still has two classes she's taking spring term and will official graduate in August). It was good to have them visit, even though we had tons of things to do and it didn't seem like we got much time to just enjoy each other. I know they really loved playing with Joshua, who had so much fun with "Papa," "Keesee," and "Bran". Still working on getting him to say something for Grandma. Too bad they had to go home already!

Anyway, I really should have taken more pictures, but you know me, slacker as always. I did get a few on my camera, but it's at home. I'll post them later. Happy Graduation, Brianne! How crazy to think that my little sister is (or will soon be) a college grad. She's starting grad school in the fall, so she'll be more educated than me. Great. =P

Hopefully we can make a trip down to CA sometime this summer. I hear the beach calling my name...

2 comments:

kari said...

Did you hear that too? I noticed a few waves whispering your name.

Thanks for a great visit, Carina. And Happy Birthday again. :)

Brianne said...

That's a little creepy, Mom... (her comment) =P A trip down to CA sometime this summer should definitely be in order. I vote yes.

Thank you for the support and congratulations! Remember, more educated does not mean smarter, so you still have that one on me =)